Saturday, March 31, 2007

ENIGMA - PAST - REINCARNATION

I was thinking about his the other day. Some Enigma songs suggest that we haved lived past lives and we reincarnate. What are your opinions on this subject. I myself believe that we have lived as someone else in the past, which is why we experience a strong sense of deja vu at times. I think we are all part of a life force, and may reincarnate as different entities. Your thoughts please....
__________________
The present is like a water drop, which makes a mommentary disturbance, and disappears॥

3 comments:

mystic blue said...

don't belive in anything after death. I'm an atheist and has become more and more confident in the view of atheists. I think that after we die it will be no different from before we were born, which wasn't too bad. I mean it's not like we're going to miss anything anyway. Then what is the point in living? Live! That's the only thing we can do, create a good life and cherish it.

But its a nice work on Enigma
Even I am big fan.
-------------------------------
Mystic blue

serglima said...

I don't know Enigma very well, but would you mind to tell me what songs in your opinion suggest reincarnation? I'm myself interested in this topic.

serglima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.